The 3 things i want to do when i get out of high school:
1) Go to college
2) Move out
3) Travel
Well the first thing i wanna do when i get out of high school is go to college. I have already been accepted into a hairdressing school. My plan is after my hairdressing school , I'm going to go to school for also esthetics's, cosmetology, and also massage therapy(preferably sports therapy). With me going to school and being able to do all these things i am wanting to have my own hair salon/massage therapy place.
I am wanting to move out as soon as possible. Get a start and finally being responsible and a new life. Its hard to try and be so responsible while your parents are still here and telling you to do stuff all the time. Ive already been looking at some places so i should be getting one soon, but I'm gonna wait till after i graduate from high school to move out.
Thirdly, i want to travel to so many places. Such as Portugal, England, Italy, Germany, and many more. Also I'm wanting to go and visit family that i only get to see like every five years, they live in Ontario. I'm hoping to go see them or even find a college in Ontario that's close to where one of my relatives live and ill go live with them. Also i want to go see Newfoundland because that's where my dad is from and all my relatives from Ontario are from there too they just moved to Ontario. The three main places i would like to go see at this point in time is Ontario(to visit family), Newfoundland(to see my dads culture and where I'm from), and Portugal(to see my moms culture and where I'm from).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment